I was left to make lunch just for myself, so I thought I would make some chicken wings. I had some frozen chicken wings and sauce on hand. Why go out and buy them? This is for one person, but you may easily increase it for as many people as you have.
Karl’s Thai Sweet Chili Wings
6-8 frozen chicken wings
1 Tbs. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
1 green onion, sliced finely
1. Pam a shallow lipped baking tray and spread the frozen wings in a single layer.
Tip: You may line the tray with aluminum foil for ecologically unsound, but easier clean up.
2. Put the tray in an oven and set the temperature to 450º F.
Note: There are those who would argue that you should sauce the wings before cooking or to cook them slowly (i.e. two hours at 350º F), but I was looking for a crisp-skinned, quick lunch.
3. After 20 minutes, turn each wing over and continue baking for 15-20 minutes more, until the skin is browned and crisp.
4. Put the wings in a bowl and toss to coat with the sauce and onions.
5. Serve with a green salad and bread or rice.