Adapted from Shaina
1 large tomato, large dice
½ English cucumber, large dice
½ red pepper, large dice
¼ medium red onion, sliced thin
¾ cup kalamata olives
¼ cup olive oil
3 Tbs. lemon juice
2 tsp. dried oregano
1½ tsp. dried basil
½ tsp. cracked pepper
¼ tsp. kosher salt
Pinch dry mustard
16 ounces orzo pasta
1 lb. baby spinach
1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
8 ounces crumbled feta
1. Dice/slice the vegetables and put them in a large bowl.
2. Mix the next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and then pour it over vegetables. Toss to coat and marinate the vegetables for at least 1 hour, up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Rinse the spinach and pat dry.
4. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, but do not rinse.
5. While the pasta is still warm, add the spinach and toss to combine. Let the salad rest for 10 minutes to cool and wilt the spinach.
6. Drain the artichoke hearts, but reserve the marinade to add to the salad if it seems dry.
6. Add the marinated vegetables, the artichoke hearts, and one half of the feta to the pasta. Toss gently to mix.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the feta on top and serve immediately.