This Sunday we are having Mother’s Day and Miriam’s birthday brunch. Mimosa is an obvious choice, but how to make it as special as my women? This is what I came up with.
Karl’s Strawberry Sunrise Mimosa
For each serving
¼ cup orange juice
¾ cup Champaign
1 Tbs. grenadine
1 strawberry sliced
1. Pour the orange juice into the glass.
2. Add the Champaign.
3. Cut the strawberry into three slices.
4. Add the end slices of the strawberry to the glass.
5. Float the grenadine on top of the mimosa.
6. Garnish the rim of the glass with the remaining strawberry slice.
One response to “Karl’s Strawberry Sunrise Mimosa”
Pingback: Karl’s Salmon Toasts Points with Dill Sauce | Jabberwocky Stew